As you all know I am working on four projects right now for my thesis. In this two by 2 diagram, I have arranged my workflow process in 2 categories. From low to high fidelity meaning how complicated the process needs to be and from low to a high resolution which is what the end users see’s.
The first product I did was the Stealth Focus App. To create this app first, I had to come up with the requirements. What do I want the user to get from the app and in what way. Then, to lay it out, I did some flow diagrams and then arranged it to a journey map. Here I realized all the steps the user is going to go from the beginning since he/she downloads the app to use it on a daily basis. Then, I started doing some sketches which fell into a basic map to compare the app flow and make sure it will be running in the right order. Finally, the product specification to understand how each part of the app was going to work and from there, I did the prototype and demo to try out. I am still in the last step trying to finish the prototype before the final product is done.
The second project I worked on was Stealth Station. On this one, I had no idea what product or service I was looking for. So I started out with the mood board and a little bit of storyboarding to understand what was what I wanted to get across. Once that was clear, creating a brain fitness station at gyms, I started doing journey maps based on the requirements people have when they meditate. This helped me a lot to define what was I designed. That's why the next step was sketching. Once the model was established, I determined the product specifications to make it and created a prototype in 3D to explain the service I was providing.
The third product is the experience Stealth Mind. In this case, I knew it was an experience, but I didn't know what my experience was going to be. So I also started out with some mood boards to know, what is that I was trying to get across. Once I defined it was a brain fitness experience, I started creating the experience with storyboards, which led to journey maps with sketches. Once the experience was understood, I did a little of product specification and began testing the prototypes separately to get them ready for the experience.
The final product I am working on is Stealth Performance. This is a hat with EEG sensors. Again, mood boards to find what is it that I am trying to achieve which led to a million sketches and storyboarding each one. Once it was clear I was making a hat, I went into product specifications because I need the hat to read your brainwaves at all times, even when exercising. Finally, I am working on some prototypes to define how my final product is going to look like.